What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
Auto insurance may also offers financial protection against theft of the vehicle and damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.Auto Insurance CoveragesThere are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
UPNIN Insurance specializes in getting you more coverage at a better rate. Our goal is to become the most trusted and respected insurance company by fellow Texans for any of their insurance needs. UPNIN Insurance has built its reputation on giving our customers great coverage for a great price. We are able to do this by shopping your coverage among over the 100 companies that we represent. Our motto is, "We'll do the shopping, and you'll do the saving." When was the last time you shopped for insurance? Chances are, you're probably overpaying for your home and auto insurance. We regularly save people hundreds, even thousands of dollars.